The advanced technological features of DEPA V9 come to you at a price significantly lower than other competing destructive or non-destructive testing solutions which are not intuitive, have inferior user interfaces, fewer features, no built in fault tolerance, and poor result repeatability.
DEPA V9 solutions have been designed specifically with the end user in mind and our solution offerings are can be very quickly learned, are very well supported via our online Training documentation and have a quick and direct impact to your bottom line.
DEPA V9 is highly versatile and can be used to test a very wide range of materials and products including very low modulus materials such as rubber and resin composites. The high end Research solution is capable of analyzing extremely hard next generation space age composite materials with card support for very small extremely hard high frequency (up to 100 KHz) as well as samples that are under test in extreme heat conditions.
Our V9 Solutions are available with full screen and documentation supported releases in German, Spanish, Chinese and Japanese.
The wide array of materials that can be tested using DEPA include but are not limited to:
|1. Abrasives and Industrial Ceramics
3. Space Age Materials
5. Silica and Silicone Composites
- Abrasive Grinding Wheels
- High Finish Polishing Stones
- Ceramic Tiles
- Thermal ceramics applications
7. Plastics and Polymers
9. Rubber and Rubber Composites
11. Construction Industry
2. Metal and Metal Alloys
4. Cement, Concrete and Structural Materials
- Aluminum (Aluminium) Alloys
- Copper and copper alloys such as Brass and Bronze
- Steel Alloys – mild steel, stainless steel, cast iron
6. Graphite Electrodes and Rods
8. Refractory Linings and High Temperature Materials for Refractories
10. Wood and Wood Composites